Today, astudent was call and told me, there is a student doing short contract during the bull run market! I was so up set after listen it, why she/he doing that, did she/he did understand now market is in the bull run, any of short activity will kill or loss!
From initial of the class, I had keep on mention, trend follow, trading futures market, is not using your emotion but displine to follow the trend, if you can't follow it, you will loss.
Lets me explain the reason why we learn technical analysis:
the answer is simple, "earn money", but what type of money will you "earned"?
"Big money"?"be a millionair within a night"? sorry, I don't have this type of power to make your dream come through. And I believe I am not the one " Master" can make it, maybe there is some "Master" in this market can make it,you may learn with them.
I learn technical analysis is to earn "sure money" or "Confirm money", if this market movement can lets me make a milion but 10,000 is sure money, I will take the 10,000, this is the rules of investment.
Why put ourself into a high risk condition, in order you can have a safe one? My guru teach me, if one day, your money is still in the market, don't care how much it is? you can't count than is your money, unless you close your posistion and the money is in your pocket, that is the real money you can enjoy with.
I had told every students in class, that we will be a millionair,but need time, we must gone through a siries of investment activity and cycle, "We will".
If you are spend time and money learn with me,but you don't even apply it, what for?
as a master, I duty is to makesure you understand, I make the 3D couse within a year time insteal of 2 days class, is to lets you all understand the actual rules of trading concepts, if I want to earn money from you, I will do in 2 days couse, is easy and not responsibility for your earn or loss, I refuse to do it.
So whatever is past is past, students, if you feel the market is still a hope or there is your dream there, lets work together again, you are not alone in this trading, I still with you.