Friday, February 13, 2009

How to become a financial freedom person

Many years ago, about age 20,I have a dream!the dream is to be a financial freedom when I was 40.I read a lots of book which talk about this,there is a book name "think and growth rich",however I still can't even understand what should I do after read it.One day, I meet a old person,who I know he is rich and can said is a financial freedom personal, I ask him "how can I be like you?",he share his experience with me,it is so simple and now I almost 40,I am there(dream come true).
You may ask how can I do it,it simple, four step only, if you can do it, dream will come true one day.
1) Earn
Unless you are born into riches, inherit wealth from someone or strike it rich in the lottery, you need income.you don’t need to earn a lot of money to become wealthy. It’s what you do with that money that matters.
2) Spend less than you earn
My wife is doing very well on this than me, I not said you can't spend, but you must know how much you earn in a day,and your spending must not over it everyday.
3) Save and invest
Money you saved is worth more than you earn,and you should take advantage of that principle. Once you have a surplus of money, you need to do something constructive with it. Saving and investing is the best way to do that. Compound interest has been called the strongest force in the universe, and you want that force working for you. There are many ways to invest, and as long as you make wise investment decisions and let time and compound interest work for you, you will be successful. Start by paying yourself first.
4) Repeat
Earn money, spend less than you earn, save and invest, repeat. After that it’s just a matter of time. Even if it takes years or decades, the process really is that simple.
I am happy to share this with the person who having idea same as me,even I know there is a lots of students who learn investment having the same dream.So students, If master can do it,so do you, plan your work, and work your plan,see you at the top.